Mentoring, particularly in its traditional sense, enables an individual to follow in the path of an older and wiser colleague who can pass on knowledge, experience and open doors to otherwise out-of-reach opportunities.
Who would be involved in typical mentor coaching?
Typically these people would fall into two categories: first, young people (often millennials) whom I have worked with for the past decade, providing guidance and coaching in their personal and professional lives, and second, to aspiring executives and professionals who are ambitious and wanting to move up in their careers.
Here are some characteristics of the mentor coaching:
- Mentoring is relationship oriented. It seeks to provide a safe environment where the mentee shares whatever issues affect his or her professional and personal success. Although specific learning goals or competencies may be used as a basis for creating the relationship, its focus goes beyond these areas to include things, such as work/life balance, self-confidence, self-perception, and how the personal influences the professional.
- Mentoring is long term. Mentoring, to be successful, requires time in which both partners can learn about one another and build a climate of trust that creates an environment in which the mentee can feel secure in sharing the real issues that impact his or her success. Successful mentoring relationships last nine months to a year.
- Mentoring is development driven. Its purpose is to develop the individual for the future.
If you are finding yourself stuck in any aspect of your life and that is preventing you from reaching to full potential you have within you, then working with Ray is your absolute, guaranteed solution. Ray Williams will lead you on a journey of a lifetime. Be prepared to dig deep, be completely honest (with him and yourself), and roll up your sleeves to do some hard work. Ray’s skill set if phenomenal!. If offered the opportunity to work with Ray, trust that it is the opportunity of a lifetime, and know it isn’t an offer made to everyone. I am so grateful for Ray’s guidance and unconditional commitment.” – Karley Cunningham, Owner, BigBold Brands Inc.
Ray has helped me in my continuing journey with his well-researched philosophy, his outstanding ability to listen, and his experience in applying psychology to strategic business decisions. I highly recommend Ray to those executives who not only have reached the pinnacle of success, but want to continue to make a difference, both in their life and in their continuing career pursuits. – Robin Hemmingsen, President, LaSalle College
Ray also offers
Ask Ray to be your coach
New Executive Coaching Request from RayWilliams.ca:
Results & Guarantees
Ray’s individual clients report amazing results. They willingly give testimonials about:
- Their relationships having been positively transformed;
- Successfully achieving their goals and aspirations;
- Achieving an inner sense of peace and calm;
- Gaining clarity about their life’s purpose;
- Making a significant contribution to their community or society;
- Raising their level of self-awareness;
- Managing and regulating their emotions more effectively;
- Living more mindfully in the present;
- Increasing their emotional intelligence.
Ray is so confident in his strategies for transformation, he provides a money-back guarantee to clients.
Some of Ray's Clients
Inspire • Empower • Overcome