My new book, just released provides readers with an in-depth look at why self-awareness is the key to success.
All great leaders know this ancient secret.
It wasn’t luck. You’ve worked hard to get to the top. And now you want more. Using your time, talent and tenacity differently will help you get there. People will talk positively about your achievements, about you and your legacy will speak largely for itself—IF you learn, implement and embody the ancient wisdom you’ll find here in this book.
You will learn:
- The primary reason leaders fail and what to do about it
- How to avoid being a leader failure statistic
- Why the self-esteem movement doesn’t work
- How to use “the gap” between how you see yourself and how others see you to catapult your success.
- Practical activities you should iplment today in your organization to recruit and train effective leaders
- The ONE thing you must do for proper cognitive functioning, problem solving and creativity
PLUS, the book contains many mini-assessments and practical strategies you can immediately use
I Know Myself and Neither Do You is a must-read for anyone looking to propel their leadership skills to the next level.” — Emma Seppälä, Associate Director for the Center for Compassion and Altruism, Research and Equation, Stanford University School of Medicine; Co-Director of the Yale College Emotional Intelligence Project at the Yale Center for Emotional Intelligence; Faculty Director at the Yale School of Management’s Leadership Program; and author of the best seller, The Happiness Track.
“Using in-depth research, case studies and personal insights, Williams shows how current and aspiring leaders can better understand themselves and improve their performance. I Know Myself and Neither Do You is a must have book on your reference shelf.” — Marshall Goldsmith, the only two-time Thinkers 50 #1 Leadership Thinker in the world andthe New York Times #1 bestselling author of Triggers, Mojo, and What Got You Here Won’t Get You There.